- Hands-on work experience and knowledge of the function and administration of Windows systems, SharePoint and Office 365 based services
- Experience in MS Windows Systems administration, specifically with Windows Server 2008R2 and newer
- Experience in Active Directory operation and management (user management, machine management, group policies, identity management, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory administration
- Fluency in Exchange 2013/2016 operation and management (mailbox management and maintenance, security handling)
- Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting and programming
- Experience in Virtual Desktop Environments (Server Farms, HA, Thin Clients)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Update Services (WSUS) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Knowledge of centralized managed environments
- MSCA or MSCE Certifications are beneficial
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Fluency in German is beneficial.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the position as soon as possible, and will initially be offered a full-time (40 hours per week), fixed-term contract for one year with the possibility for extension to an open-ended contract thereafter.
This position is classified as a ''Professional level'' post.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position is € 43,988 which is exempt from income tax in Austria (subject to the principle of income aggregation – “Progressionsvorbehalt”)
The advertised salary is:
- Negotiable, based on the qualifications, skills and experience of the selected individual
- Subject to deductions for health insurance and/or social security
- Not directly comparable with other employers in Austria, due to the unique legal status and privileges granted to IIASA
- Educational subsidies for children of school age enrolled in private schools in Austria
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Tax free shopping privileges
- Moving and settlement allowances and paid home leave for employees in scientific and professional categories hired from international
For further information please visit working at IIASA.